PHP Developer (Front end exp) - Kettering - £45k - £50k
Broster Buchanan have partnered with an established company based in Kettering, looking to go through its next period of growth around their development and digital platforms. Therefore, we are now looking to recruit for a Senior PHP developer with a front-end focus along with design and creative experience. The salary is between £45k and £50k plus benefits and true autonomy and ownership in your role.
Historically the business has outsourced most of its development, but now due to this period of reformatting its online presence, makes it the perfect chance for an experienced PHP candidate to come in and take full ownership of the client's development and front-end requirements. Initially candidates will focus on the development and maintenance of the customer facing website and digital assets in line with the businesses digital marketing strategy. Following that you will have freedom to help create brand new elements to the client's development/digital platforms whilst bringing expertise back 'in house' for the client. For this role you will ideally have excellent proficiency with design and creative techniques and the ability to understand and stretch the brand look and feel across all digital assets.
Key responsibilities include,
- Delivers website changes to defined quality and user specification
- Regularly updates website/tablet/mobile applications with new requirements
- Architects and develops solutions that enable first class desktop and mobile user experiences
- Works closely with the IT team to integrate digital journeys with line of business systems e.g. legal processing platform/ CRM
- Articulates and agrees solution designs with the Website Manager and key stakeholders (e.g. other members of Marketing team, IT, DPO, Legal)
- Ensures development adheres to good coding practices, e.g. annotation, documentation
- General website maintenance/ housekeeping
- Website development with fluency in the as many of the following coding/ toolsets:
- SOAP API and REST API
- Experience of working within Agile and Structured projects
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google 360 as well as internal reporting tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business with the financial freedom and brand to take their development and digital platforms to the next level. Therefore, for the right PHP candidate you will have the chance to take full ownership of this role and work with great tech and be part of an exciting new set up. For further details please get in touch with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959878758