C# AWS/Azure Pair Programming Software Engineer
Role - C# AWS Pair Programming Software Engineer
Location - West London
Salary - £55,000 to £65,000 10% Bonus and excellent Benefits
What we are looking candidates that want to:
- Build great software and also be part of a team that is always looking to improve?
- Pair Programming experience or understanding and wanting to do Pair Programming is a must
- Meet new challenges and learn from each other, knowing where you might have gaps but always striving to improve.
- Work in an open and diverse team where everyone has a voice with no dictators or heroes.
My client recently embarked on the journey to build our next generation events platform, by building business capabilities through a micro-service architecture to support needs of large exhibition shows. The platform is a green field project which we are incrementally building and learning how to scale appropriately. The micro-service architecture helps maintain a loosely coupled platform and the similar principles are being developed to maintain flexibility and autonomy when integrating with enterprise systems. Service APIs are exposed through an API Gateway kept simple with GraphQL. This is an opportunity to use some of the latest technologies and your expertise to accelerate our growth in this space. Culture is a big thing to my client.
- Pair Programming, Agile, Scrum
- Excellent C# developer/programmer/software engineer (.NET/Dotnet)
- Cloud experience (AWS/Amazon Web Services/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Front End development in some of the following HTML, React.JS, Angular.JS or D3.JS.
- Experience in DevOps- continuous integration, continuous deployment
One of the following:
- DDD (Domain Driven Design/Domain-Driven Design)
- CQRS- Command Query Responsibility Segregation/Event-sourcing/Event Sourcing
- Micro services (microservices/micro-services) knowledge, even if not commercial
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, communication and pair programming is key for our client. This would be ideal if you if you share their views. Please send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959878702