Project Manager - Software Development
Can you help a growing business manage their award-winning software development process?
Do you like to help others achieve their targets and goals?
Ginger Recruitment are pleased to be working on behalf of an innovative, growing and award-winning marketing business based in Burnley, who are expanding rapidly, with future plans to open offices in Manchester, London and the US.
Were looking for a Project Manager with advanced knowledge of software programming and development, to lead and manage cross-functional project teams for a SaaS product. Youll be responsible for project Schedules, project plans, scope statements, status reports, cost estimation, resource plans, assess potential issues and risks, leading teams of software developers and engineers and more
In return, our client is offering between GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum salary, a vibrant workforce, a cool office space with table football championships, chill out / creative area, work lunches and much more
If youre interested in this role, please contact Sean at Ginger Recruitment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop project, plans, scopes and objectives, involving all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage the relationships with the development teams and make sure objectives are achieved and coding quality is maintained
You must be able to demonstrate:
- 4+ years minimum experience in a technology SaaS project lead
- Degree in Computer Science or software engineering or equivalent
- PMP / Prince II certification
- Experience in an email marketing industry would be ideal
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959882508