Junior Net Developer
Software Developer -Darlington
About the role
We are seeking two Junior Developers with the aptitude to build on their current experience to develop using technologies such as Kofax, ABBYY and Kodak Capture Pro, as well as related Microsoft technologies. This role will sit within its established In-bound development team.
Training will be provided.
Seeking applicants with some development experience and skills in MS SQL Server, C#, .Net and Visual Basic.
Reporting to the Inbound Development Supervisor, you will be responsible for building viable and effective designs and specifications along with developing high-quality solutions suitable for a high capacity production environment. In addition to the capture technology, you will work with a variety of tools and technologies, including Visual Basic .NET, C#, and MS SQL Server.
What you will do:
- Develop integrated solutions using Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM), ABBYY, Kodak Capture Pro and Microsoft technologies
- Develop software, scripts, programs, extensions, and integrations using Visual Basic .NET, C# and related languages and technologies
- Develop, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards
- Work with team members on multi-person projects. Conduct quality reviews and share knowledge
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise application development
- Contribute to new projects and continuous improvement
- Become expert in and support the high capacity production platforms
Your experience will include:
- Ideally exposure to integrated capture solutions using Kofax, ABBYY and Kodak Capture Pro
- Development of software, scripts, programs, extensions, and integrations using Visual Basic .NET, C# and related languages and technologies
- Good understanding of software lifecycle
- Development, maintenance, and enhancement of systems based on business requirements
- Good team working, but also the ability to work on own initiative.
- Product testing, conducting quality reviews and sharing knowledge.
- Creating system design documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise application development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Please apply below
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959881291