Harvey Nash's Glasgow based banking client has an initial 6 month contract for an experienced Infrastructure Design consultant to join the team responsible for the delivery of Infrastructure designs, their standards & design patterns and technology consultancy in the delivery of IT projects.
The role is all about
* Creation & development of high level and detailed infrastructure designs
* Assessment of infrastructure costs within agreed solutions
* Creation of adoption & roadmaps, reusable design patterns & standards, hardware & software Standard Operating Environments (SOE)
* Development of operational and use case models for new technologies
* Experience of designing solutions in financial services environments to meet business critical needs.
* Experience and knowledge of agile development environments as well as more traditional waterfall delivery. Technology scope:
* Operating systems; RedHat LINUX, Solaris, AIX, Windows Server.
* Database; Oracle Database, SQLserver.
* Virtualisation; VMWareESXi, CITRIXXenDesktop
This is an urgent requirement, with interviews to be arranged at short notice. To apply, please send your CV using the link or contact Kevin Robson on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959879078