Lead NET Developer C# ASPNET Microservices Banking London
Lead .NET Developer required by my banking client in London.
(C# Web API WebAPI WebAPI2 .NET 4.5 DotNet Team Lead Technical Lead Developer SOLID Microservices Micro Services Micro-services CQRS Command Query Responsibility Segregation Event Sourcing Event-Sourcing DevOps Agile Software Engineer Programmer RESTful Digital Finance Banking)
You MUST have the following experience:
- Hands-on technical team lead experience - escalations, delegation of work, recruitment, mentoring, implementing software engineering standards, contributing to the choosing and adopting of development tools
- ASP.NET Web API (WebAPI / WebAPI2)
- SOLID principles
- Excellent C#
- Agile Scrum
- One of the following:
- Continuous Integration (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, VSTS)
- Automated Deployment (e.g. Chef, Octopus, PowerShell, Ansible)
- Configuration Management (e.g. Puppet, PowerShell DSC)
- Build Tool (e.g. MSBuild)
- DDD- Domain Driven Design (Domain-Driven Design)
- CQRS- Command Query Responsibility Segregation/Event-sourcing (Event Sourcing)
- Microservices knowledge, even if non-commercial (micro services / micro-services)
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- A contributor to the online and open-source community
- Experience with HATEOAS
- Knowledge of payments applications, transactional or online banking
Lead .NET Developer (C# Senior Software Engineer / Programmer/ Technical Team Lead) in an Agile environment for a bank in London. You will be working with C# 6 and ASP.NET Web API 2.x (WebAPI / WebAPI2) to building online banking applications. Some of the work will be to extend existing applications and some will be completely greenfield. The environment is highly Agile, with the collaboration of the business. Releases can be as many as 40/month.
This is a technical hands-on development lead position. You will be responsible for escalations, mentoring the team and liaising with other technical leads to determine strategy and defining best development principles and adoption of practices.
This role does not include man management. Although you will not be responsible for the line management of the team, you will be heavily involved in mentoring of the current team and recruitment of new staff.
There will be greenfield project work and other continuous project work. In development terms, they are mature adopters of DDD (Domain-Driven Design), HATEOAS, microservices, CQRS and event-sourcing. They invest heavily in training, sponsoring 2 weeks every year for certifications. They attend community events and commission Agile consultants such as Dan North.
The environment is relaxed and creative. Hours are 9-5 and staff retention is high. The culture is meritocratic and rewards talent.
Salary: £75k - £85k + 20-30% Bonus + 10% Pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959880614