Network Engineer-INSIDE IR35
IT Network Engineer
3 Month + Contract
Network Engineer required for our client, you will have a strong Cisco background across a variety of platforms including, Switches and Routers, security applications, wireless and Firewalls.
Key skills that are required for this Network Engineer role:
- Demonstratable experience using Cisco Technologies
- Experience of TCP/IP
- Experience with IT related project tasks
- Experience of working within a IT Service Desk environment with SLA's preferably ITIL
- Specialist knowledge of Cisco Routers & Switches
- Knowledge of Windows 7
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN topologies & protocols
- Knowledge of network resistance & disaster recovery
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959881277