Senior Security Designe Engineer
This Global financial organisation are looking to recruit a Senior Security Design Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Security Design Engineer - You will work within the
Security Engineering team that provides subject matter expertise to support, review and certify new, current and proposed security technologies, designs, and systems or services to ensure that they are able to deal with possible sources of disruption in a robust manner
- Technical security design of systems, processes and products.
- Design technical security solutions on several security specialisms to support global strategy.
- Ensure designs are robust and are able to deal with possible sources of disruption including malice, error and mischance.
- Assist with the identification of foundational security and technology challenges, removing the barriers through technical innovation.
- Have a general understanding of the organisations security policies and associated standards.
- Work with client stakeholders and project managers to enable the business to operate within acceptable risk levels.
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Teams to manage the clients' expectations and demands while maintaining good client relationships.
- Design, remote computing, desktop and server hardening, Compliance Auditing, Secure Software Development, Software Auditing, Penetration Testing and Security Monitoring.
- General understanding of the security mechanisms associated with Windows or Unix operating systems, mobile platforms, switched networks, applications and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge in information security technologies and their strengths and shortcomings.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Awareness of information security frameworks and standards such as ISO17799/27001 and their implementation.
- Experienced with consulting on security build guides, tools or configurations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959879872