Network Manager - WAN
Network Manager - WAN - 6/12 Month contract
£400 - £500 p/d
We are currently looking for a Service Manager to work for our Government client based in central London. You will manage the supplier relationship, you will also ensure services are defined, delivered and improved in line with ITIL best practice and that they meet agreed service levels.
We are seeking a candidate with the following: -
* Experience of live service operations and systems including proprietary and open source systems, cloud platforms and digital services in a wide variety of technologies.
* Experience of leading teams during periods of significant change.
* Experience managing the delivery of IT infrastructure and applications services.
* Ability to engage with senior executives, identify and influence stakeholders, produce clear and non-technical advice on complex issues, and effect change through in-direct leadership, presenting information clearly, concisely and inspiring confidence.
* Experienced in risk and issues identification and management and budget responsibility.
* A recognised Service Management qualification, for example ITIL. Experienced in programme and project management methods, including Managing Successful programmes, Agile and Prince 2.
* Strong knowledge of Cyber Security issues and the challenge facing organisations in the digital enabled world and how to prepare the organisation to reduce the risk of malicious attacks.
This role would be perfect for a candidate who is a dynamic IT Service Manager who is passionate about transformational change and wants to make a large impact within their next role.
A recognised Service Management qualification, for example ITIL
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please click and apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959884368