Senior Test Engineer
Senior Test Engineer required for online company
Are you a Senior Test Engineer looking for an established and successful company to work for? Do you enjoy working with creatively minded developers and testers to produce best-in-class software testing delivery? (and be rewarded with a very competitive salary package?)
As the Senior Test Engineer, you will have the following
- Demonstrable track record of delivering multiple projects from inception to completion
- Exposure to Performance Testing techniques including soak, smoke, spike and regression
- Hands on programming experience in Java or C# and at least one scripting language such as groovy
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to create Automation frameworks and suites from scratch
- Experience of white box/API testing for testing software frameworks and components
- Ability to liaise closely with both the business and technical sides of the project
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Exposure to CI, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Exposure to Industry ALM. Software ideally Atlassian Suite
It would be a huge bonus if you had experience of
- Selenium Grid
- Exposure to Continuous Delivery and BDD techniques (Cucumber, Gherkin, Spock, Groovy)
- Exposure to XCode and Android Studio
This role would be suitable for you if you have demonstrable hands-on experience in web applications testing and have a real passion and enthusiasm for technology.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and implementing high quality test plans and test cases for high complexity projects
- Liaise with Product Management and Development teams to provide feedback on user scenarios and product/technical design
- Develop test suites in Web Driver Java Bindings
- Automate end-to-end tests
- Testing on Android and iOS from a manual and automated perspective
- Conduct analysis of defect patterns and drive the test initiatives to resolve these to completionOther responsibilities include analysing development and test impacts, doing peer code review / bug analysis, mentoring colleagues, writing test tools, and identifying automation opportunities.
Even if you don't have an up to date CV, please feel free to get in touch to find out more about the role and any other opportunities that we have available in the Permanent Testing space in the North West.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959878628