IT PROJECT MANAGER - SALESFORCE/CRM
We are looking for an experience IT Project Manager with CRM or Salesforce experience to join an established global organisation at their Warwickshire offices.
This specific roles prime responsibility will be for the delivery of CRM related projects for EME.
- Serve as Project Manager, responsible for overall project definition, management and tracking, covering the entire lifecycle, from project definition and business requirements gathering, through implementation, including integration, training, data migration, go-live, support and closeout, including standard functionalities and custom developments.
* Works with managers to ensure proper staffing, utilization, and performance of the team is tracked throughout lifecycle of project.
* Provide day-to-day initiative leadership, instrumentation, analytics and reporting consistent with the agreed upon project baseline and prepares communications for the initiative through systematic, structured communications.
* Establish work plans in conjunction with Business and IT Delivery leadership, and establishes resource plans for each phase of a project. Confers with customer and project staff to ensure assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
* Prepare and review project proposals, Statements of Work and/or requests for proposal with potential vendors for goods and services within the scope of the project activities. Facilitate vendor presentations, workshops, demonstrations etc.
Qualifications and Experience
* Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
* Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions
* Expert in advanced writing, verbal and other presentation skills.
* Able to synthesize complex topics into meaningful information and prepare materials appropriate for senior level communications.
* Previous experience in delivery of projects within the CRM function, preferably utilising Salesforce.com
Excellent Salary and Benefits on offer, if you're interested then please apply via the relevant links today
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959879894