Snr iOS Developer
Snr iOS Developer
A global technical innovation company in Central London is looking to appoint a Senior iOS Developer on a permanent basis.
As Senior iOS Developer, you will join the engineering team, and will develop a range of premium applications for their clients.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Client App Store, Enterprise and Internal iOS Apps. Holding a Senior role, you will be responsible for leading other members of the mobile development team.
You will be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits, making unique and enviable creations. You will work with a team talented designers, UX experts, innovation specialists and platform engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile iOS applications
As Senior iOS Developer, you will have experience in the following:
- Demonstrable commercial experience developing native (Objective C/Swift) iOS applications
- Extensive experience of iOS SDK 8.0-10.0 (All Core frameworks, Cocoa Touch, UIKit)
- Strong object oriented design and development skills including knowledge of design patterns and data structures
- Proficiency in Xcode 8.x Interface Builder and Instruments
- Agile development experience
- Experience integrating third-party web services in app deployments (e.g. social media bases authentication, access to third party data and a variety of types - REST, SOAP, RPC)
The organisation operate in a creative, design environment, within a culture striving to get the best productivity out of all employees, providing an enjoyable working environment through perks, benefits, and the amazing office culture!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959879448