DevOps Engineer (Windows Environment)
DevOps Engineer - London - £60,000 to £85,000
A new DevOps Engineer with experience of Windows environments is needed to join one of the most innovative digital financial services organisations in the UK. They are going through a significant change & transformation programme within their technology division and they need an experienced DevOps specialist to take ownership of their move into automation, continuous delivery, continuous integration and wider DevOps principals.
You will have influence and automomy over the DevOps tools and technology stack that you implement, so this is a great opportunity to take on an interesting challenge - building a new, large-scale DevOps environment. As the technology function continues to grow you will be able to progress into more senior positions.
As the successful DevOps Engineer you must have:
- Strong experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with DevOps tooling: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Docker
- Proven track record of delivering automated services
- Good understanding of Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment principles
- Good understanding of Windows Server Environments and Architecture
- Experience with deployment and configuration management
- Experience of .Net Development environments would be an advantage
You will be rewarded with the following:
- An excellent basic salary of circa £60,000 - £85,000 depending on skills and experience
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send your DevOps / Linux Engineer CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959876986