Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 a year
Location: Central Birmingham
A multi-award-winning organisation within the travel industry situated in Central Birmingham are looking for a PHP Developer to join their ever-expanding business. The client is looking for a candidate who has a real passion to use technology and broaden the experience of all customers using the website.
The perfect candidate for this PHP Developer Role will not only be confident with several programming languages, but also have Model View Controller and MySQL experience. It is also essential that the candidate is excited by the idea of building new platforms within the business and confident in reporting back to the relevant people.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Building new platforms, services and features from scratch.
- Ability to write high quality, well-structured code.
- Working as part of a busy team of developers to ensure work is produced to the highest standard.
PHP Developer Experience Required:
- 3 years' experience using PHP.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Version Control (either SVN/GIT).
- Understanding of good coding practices.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required to become a PHP Developer in a globally renowned company and further develop your career then do not hesitate on calling Conor Pearce on ************** alternatively you can email him on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959877195