Operations Manager - £21-25K DOE - Food Technology Company - Manchester
Our client is an instantly recognisable global company and is one of the UK’s fastest growing food delivery firm focused on marketing, selling and delivering high-quality restaurant food to homes and offices worldwide.
This is a full time graduate job based in Manchester. The starting salary is £21-25K (DOE).
How can you expect to spend your day?
It's a challenging role for a candidate who has a thirst for efficiency, is a data led obsessive and can deliver incremental as well as transformational change. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Identify causes of operational issues as well as symptoms, diagnose and cure.
- Monitor, report and improve the operational performance of the company's partners.
- Collaborative problem solving with multiple stakeholders in the business, i.e tech, account management, etc.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A unique combination of high level analytics and top class communication skills is essential.
- At least 3-4 years of operations management experience.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment across UK/IE offices.
- Driven and confident personality.
- A problem solver and critical thinker.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Subsidised gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme.