Cisco Network Technical Lead (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Network Technical Lead / Senior Network Technician / Senior Network Analyst / Senior Network Engineer / Network Manager / Cisco / CCNA / CCNP / WAN / LAN / WiFi / Telephony / Backup / Archiving / Security Patching / Six Sigma / Lean / Blackburn / Lancashire / North West
Our client, a leading retail organisation requires a Network Technical Lead, Blackburn up to £50,000 D.O.E.
Our client, a large retail organisation requires a Network Tech Lead to manage a Team of Network Engineers in this multi-site business based in Blackburn, Lancashire - North West
The purpose of the Network Technical Lead is as follows:
- Serve as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance for all network areas, WAN's, LAN's, Wireless, Security and Telephony.
- To support, advise upon and maintain the Cisco Network systems and any IT systems it connects and communicates with. A network technician should also know the budget and purpose of use of IT systems used by the company.
- Serves as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of the whole of the Network environment.
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including telephone switches.
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs and provides additional support when necessary.
- Serves as a Team Lead for troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery done by colleagues.
- Performs complex troubleshooting, backup, archiving, and disaster recovery.
- Assists in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software.
As the Network Technical Lead, you will be able to demonstrate a high level of competence within an Enterprise Cisco environment over several years. Managing or leading a small team within a fast paced environment would be ideal.
This is a well regarded position within the business and as such will give you a high level exposure to the business stakeholders as part of the current Transformation Programme.
Cisco related accreditations such as CCNA and CCNP are desirable.
The salary is up to £45,000 - £50,000 and D.O.E to join at an exciting time of unparalleled investment within the business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959867736