£50,000 - £70,000 plus excellent benefits
The following vacancy is for a Solution Architect for a leading global organisation. You will be a well rounded Solution Architect with ideally around 3 years experience. You will be comfortable engaging with Directors, Managers and IT teams.
- Defining IT policies and technical standards.
- Increasing the maturity of IT capability within the organisation.
- Developing technology and product roadmaps to provide visibility of risk and improvement options.
- The creation of functional, manageable, secure IT solution designs within an existing technology and product portfolio.
- Optimising existing technology and products.
- Introducing innovation processes and solutions that co-exist with existing technology and products.
- Analysing change to highlight risks and issues across projects and service operation.
- Ensuring that all new IT solutions are implemented in accordance with principles and guidelines set out by the IT reference architectures.
- Increasing the awareness of policy and standards across other teams.
- Communicating solution designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensuring control and knowledge are transferable within the IT organisation
The ideal candidate will have experience working in large scale retail or hospitality organisations, 3 plus years experience as a Solution Architect creating large and complex solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working to Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF would be advantageous
If you have the above experience please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959874001