Technical Scrum Master
Job Title: Technical Scrum Master
Radbroke, Barclays Technology Campus. Where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
Barclays is embarking upon a transformation of its mortgage & lending technology stack to a micro services architecture. We believe that our roadmap is one of the most exciting and innovative in the banking industry.
- Establish an Agile delivery model for the team, and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, show & tells, retrospectives, and other ceremonies.
- Overcome obstacles for the development team to ensure they can deliver with maximum velocity.
- Engage with project managers, programme managers, and other stakeholders to ensure transparency into the status of delivery.
- Work with project managers to produce financial forecasts and manage within a budget (but this is primarily a delivery-focused rather than financial role)
- Plan implementation, validation, post-release monitoring, and so on to ensure successful launches with minimal risk
- Strong technical knowledge evidenced through prior experience as an engineer or solution architect.
- Experience of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Exceptional influencing and relationship skills to drive prioritization and process change within supply chain teams.
- Financial acumen and the ability to manage work and resourcing to a budget
- A diligent, organized mindset which can be depended upon never to let anything slip through the cracks.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts, business requirements, and delivery challenges with clarity.
- Familiarity with a corporate environment and comfortable working within regulatory controls.
- Experience of Scaled Agile (SAFe).
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959872702