Customer Service Advisor
MBNA Customer Service Advisor
You will be working in MBNA's Customer Services department handling a large variety of inbound calls from our Credit Card customers. Calls range from simple questions to more complex queries and you will have the opportunity to find a resolution by offering the appropriate services, products and benefits to the customer.
Qualities and Experience:
- Customer focused and Excellent communicator * Good telephone manner * Computer Literate * Punctual * Ability to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment
- On-site subsidised restaurant
- On site subsidised coffee bar
- Full Training for the role plus the opportunity to learn and develop other skills
- On site sports facility with access to a full size football pitch, squash courts, fully equipped gym, tennis courts and basketball court
- Free on-site secure staff parking
- 33 days Paid Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- The potential to be made a permanent MBNA employee based on a performance and eligibility criteria
£9.62 p/h for shifts starting between 7.45am and 11.00am
£10.58 p/h for shifts starting after 11am
MBNA's Chester campus is part of the beautifully-landscaped Chester Business Park, nestled in the Cheshire countryside, and with easy access to the North West, including Liverpool, Manchester and North Wales
15 week rota with an average of 35 hours per week over 7 days
Earliest start 7.45am, Latest finish 22:15
Please note: Any successful candidates will need to consent to a background screening check being completed prior to starting the assignment. Due to the nature of the training, holidays in the first 8 weeks are subject to approval.
Pontoon is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.