Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking to join a professional and well established company?
This role will see you being responsible for providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to fee-earners and this will include:
- Managing diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding lawyers of meetings etc on a daily basis
- Arranging meetings and booking conference rooms
- Organising travel arrangements
- Booking and confirming reservations
- Carrying out general administrative duties including photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc.
Your previous legal secretarial experience, well developed verbal and written communication along with a confident telephone manner and excellent organisational skills will enable you to excel in this role. You will be knowledgeable and comfortable with Microsoft Office, and be able to prepare documents accurately and in a timely fashion.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.