Branch Quality Adviser
Quality Adviser - Insurance - FCA - Southampton - Permanent
One of the UK's largest and most successful insurance broking and risk management companies are currently looking for a Quality Adviser to be based out of their Southampton offices.
The position as quality assurance adviser will monitor, audit and highlight risks arising in the business and assist in implementing remedial actions in response to failings.
- To audit files and record scores utilising monitoring checklists and scoring systems.
- Assist in providing reassurance to Senior Management that regulatory requirements are being met by gathering and recording timely and accurate management information.
- You will also be required to visit branches to discuss audits so having superb interpersonal skills is essential.
- Analyse trends/errors from branch audits and collaborate with your colleagues and supportive team to address and remedy these findings.
- We will encourage you to share your expertise and experience with your team by creating and helping to deliver specialised training. We will value your input - as we've mentioned, you'll be our expert.
- Have a keen eye and spotting trouble before it arises is the ideal, but sometimes you may want to speak to your boss about how best to take action. You will be fully supported by your team and line manager who will want to see you thrive.
- To develop and implement best practice across the business
You will need a deep understanding and working knowledge of current compliance practices and techniques and detailed understanding of retail conduct risk outcomes. Knowledge of business processes & procedures and the ability to offer solutions to the Company where issues exist. Experience required of commercial insurances is desirable alongside working to targets in a regulated & measurable framework and ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
This position will require regular travel to other offices based across the South of England.