Italian & French Transactions Associate
Italian & French Transactions Associate £22k -£25k - Benefits - Permanent - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a opportunity for one of the world's leading FMCG organisations based at their Head Office in Manchester. At present, they have an opportunity available for talented finance professional who speaks fluent Italian & French and has experience of working in a high volume transactional finance environment.
Reporting into the Transactions Manager the primary responsibility of the Transactions Associate - OTC is to support the transactional delivery of OTC, in particular for Account Receivables and Cash Collection activities.
Responsibility is to follow the flow of work, observing all key business controls to ensure all work completed under the remit is 'right first time' and adheres to the Group Policies.
The successful candidate candidate will be fluent in both Italian & French and have previous Finance experience, preferably OTC/Accounts Receivable/Credit Control/Transactional Finance role gained from working in a Shared Service Centre of International organisation. SAP knowledge would also be at an advantage.
Core duties include:
Allocate Customer payments
* Review and manage customers aged debt
* Chase customers for outstanding debt
* Perform credit checks via credit reference agencies
* Manage credit blocked orders
* Prepare documentation for monthly controls and audit requirements
* Ensure all SLA's and KPI's are met
* Follow SSC OTC processes efficiently and effectively in line with the Group Credit Policy
* Manage incoming requests through workflow and schedules activities appropriately
* Strive to achieve best practice performance levels as per benchmarks agreed with the Transactions Manager and Head of Transactions
* Champion customer service in the Transactions process area
* Meet customer needs - Understand the importance of identifying and meeting the needs of external and internal customers, making sure issues are escalated timely and according to the Transactions Escalation Matrix
This is a great opportunity to be part of a organisation who offer a excellent salary, benefits and support on going career development.
Please call Vicky Howard @ Search on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.