Production Shift Manager
Production Shift Manager – Manufacturing
We are looking for a very strong Production Shift Manager to join an ever growing manufacturing company. As a Production Shift Manager you will be playing a key role within the business, managing the large skilled team they have. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Production Shift Manager needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong background in Management.
Skills required for a Production Shift Manager:
- Previous Experience as a Production Team Leader or Manager
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Continuous Improvement Skills
- Lean Manufacturing Skills
- Strong People Management Skills
- Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
The Production Shift Manager will benefit from:
- Joining the market leader in their field.
- Excellent Training and Development on offer
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- Extensive Training and Development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.