Audio Visual Technical Manager
In2 Resourcing are representing a market leading Manufacturer in Pro Audio-Video System Solutions who are expanding their UK operations.
Our clients are seeking a senior Technical specialist to lead the UK Engineering and Training teams responsible for providing Hardware/Software support and product training to Tier 1 Systems Integrator partners and End Users.
Ideal candidates will have a broad Technical skill-set as an AV Systems Designer, Project Manager/Project Engineer from a Tier 1 Systems Integrator or a Technical Manager / Applications Engineer from an AV Manufacturer or Distributor. Proven experience demonstrated providing Technical Product Support for complex Audio-Visual Systems Integration, ideally to include Audio-Video Control Systems (Crestron, AMX etc.) and Unified Communications.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to join a premier Audio-Video Manufacturer and well recognised Global brand and will oversee their newly formed Technical and Training teams in the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To lead and mentor the UK Technical/Applications Engineering team and oversee training curriculum for products and platforms
- Maintain and build excellent working relationships with key SI customers and end users
- Troubleshoot and solve complex software and hardware issues
- Provide accurate feedback and follow up to customers ensuring issues are logged and escalated where needs be to internal Product Management teams
- Participation in market research, competitor and customer surveys in conjunction with the product development teams
In2 Resourcing are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, call Russell Brown on +44(0) or