Technical Architect - Cloud, Infrastructure
Technical Architect - Cloud Infrastructure
Our client is a leading customer science company who revolutionised the way people think about loyalty when they discovered the power of customer science more than 20 years ago. And they didn’t stop there... innovating continuously since, finding new and better ways to know and delight customers to earn their lasting loyalty and deliver measurable results — and keep an industry on its toes.
They now need 2x Technical Architect to join their team in Manchester.
- DevOps tooling such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Cloud services including some of machines, networks, cloud storage, managed databases, container services
- Unix and / Windows shell scripting and administration
- Management of data platforms, e.g. Hadoop, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with ITIL and/or software development change control processes
- Use of source control for managing code artifacts
- Use of issue tracking and change tracking systems
- Understanding of Service oriented principles
- A broad understanding of tools and frameworks to support distributed computing (Hadoop, cluster frameworks, PaaS).
- Educated to degree level in an information technology, engineering, physics, maths or related field.
Architect, Chef, Puppet, Cloud, Manchester, 75k