Assistant Client Insurance Advisor HNW
A successful insurance firm, based in Surrey, is looking for an assistant client insurance advisor to join their growing team. This role will be looking to support the Private client’s team and while having previous high net worth insurance experience will be beneficial, this role would be ideal for someone looking to develop their professional career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small amount of clients
- Assisting with producing new business presentations and renewal invites while also offering administrative support to the team
- Handling day to day enquiries including exposure to new business opportunities while also managing insurer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the different markets available while also having
- Excellent organisational skills and a grounded knowledge of client relationships
- Be an enthusiastic and confident communicator with exceptional customer service
- Have a flexible approach with a willingness to learn; while also working under pressure in a varied environment
- Be a conscientious and thorough administrator with good problem solving skills.
- Educated to university standard or equivalent.
If this opportunity seems like the right fit, then apply today. Any queries please contact Absolutely Recruitment on