Paraplanner / Trainee IFA - Chester / North Wales - up to £30k
Paraplanner / Trainee Advisor - Chester / North Wales - up to £30,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner / Trainee Advisor to join a well-established and respected organisation on the Chester / North Wales border.
- A well-established and growing insurance business, that can offer real career development
- Excellent bonus opportunity on top of basic salary
- Company pension scheme
- You will receive support towards level 4 diploma status
- Once qualified, you will work alongside a team of support staff to manage existing clients
- You will be developing new business leads
- There is also the opportunity to obtain Chartered status
- Previous experience within a Paraplanner role is essential
- Welsh speaker would be preferred
- Working towards level 4 diploma ideally
- A keen interest in financial products
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport
I have met with the company and was very impressed with their direction and continual growth of the firm.
For more information on this great career opportunity and other fantastic opportunities please call Philip Gordon on Liverpool 601-6000, or via email.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit