Finance System Administrator
Role: Finance System Administrator
Location: Central London, West End
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £40-45K + benefits (bonus (15%), pension (20%), healthcare, gym, share save + others).
Start date: ASAP – 4 weeks
Our client is a thriving international FTSE 100 Real Estate Company situated in Central London. Based in their UK HQ, this exciting opportunity requires exceptional Finance System Administrator candidates who possess the requisite level of communication skills and experience that a blue-chip/PLC environment demands, ideally from a Finance/Property/Real Estate background.
The Role as Finance System Administrator
Our client requires a strong Finance System Administrator to be responsible for the administration and operation of business systems – to include Property Management Accounting software. The role includes the day to day administration of business systems, and responding to incidents and service requests. Additionally, providing assistance to projects associated with business applications.
The main delivery duties will be:
- Case management of individual IT service cases for business support requests and projects
- Support the management of IT System User Groups and business applications
- Deliver level 2 and 3 IT services - business systems
- Achieve business system availability targets
- Deliver IT operations processes (incident, request, problem, change)
- Transition new systems and changes to current systems into production environment
- Support the project management of the delivery of specific IT projects
- Support the management of all IT risks including security and business continuity
The Business Finance System Administrator
In addition to excellent communication, collaboration and people skills, you should possess very good organisational skills, be a pragmatic person and highly focused on deliveries and process efficiencies and have the ability to work under pressure.
You should ideally possess experience of the following;
- Real Estate/Property/Banking or Financial Services experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Exposure to accounting principles or qualifications – ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc
- Experience of Yardi Voyager, MRI or Taliance FinAsset
- Experience of ITIL, Prince 2 or equivalent
- Property Management Systems experience desirable
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Finance System Administrator then please apply now!