Class People are currently looking for Maths Teachers based in Worcestershire (QTS) We have a high volume of day to day, Ad-Hoc teaching work, and a constant influx of long term and permanent positions.
You must have:
* Recent teaching experience working in a Secondary education setting
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Comprehensive knowledge of the KS3 & 4 National Curriculum
* A clean, valid DBS certificate (or be prepared to apply for one)
This is an opportunity the undertake Key Stage 3 & 4 teaching assignments in the local area.
All of the schools with which we work have high expectations and applicants can expect to work in a variety of environments with students from various cultural and social backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have experience incorporating visual, audio and kinaesthetic prompts to encourage student engagement. A good sense of humour and an appreciation of fun in the classroom are important.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Work in your local area
- Opportunity to attend a training session on ‘Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques’ led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Regular social evenings
- Training Schemes
For further details, please contact Tom for more details on or toms @