Stockbroker - FCA Regulated Firm - London - City
Stockbroker CF30 Level 4
Permanent / Full Time
Location: London, City
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus monthly commission
First year earnings: circa £60,000 - £80,000 + (inc commission)
Second year earnings: circa £80,000 - £150,000 + (inc commission)
We are looking for an experienced Stockbroker for a leading independent FCA regulated stockbroking company based in the heart of the City of London.
My client is part of an Asset Management Company that offers a variety of investment products and services for institutional, corporate and high net worth investors in equity, derivatives, commodities and FX markets.
My client offers execution only, advisory and discretionary services in financial markets.
There are opportunities for the right individual on their advisory and execution only desks covering cash equities, CFD's, FX and derivative products.
For this Stockbroker role it is essential that you have experience in financial markets (equities, derivatives, commodities, fixed income, foreign exchange) and are familiar with all related products and services.
You will only be considered for this role if you have a fully transferable client base.
This is a great career opportunity for ambitious and confident individuals with experience in stockbroking to further their career in the City.
Essential Qualities and Requirements for Stockbroker:
- Professional qualifications that meet a minimum Level 4.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial markets and products.
- The ability to generate new business.
- Excellent knowledge of the company and its products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent business development skills.
- Good organisation skills.
Primary Responsibilities for Stockbroker include:
- Develop and run your own book of client assets.
- Maintain strong professional contacts and relationships as well as generating new business.
- Meet individual targets in relation to assets under management and revenue generation.
- Attend business meetings.
- Maximise retention as well as growing and managing your business by maintaining regular contact with clients in order to be aware of their requirements, to advise on business and market developments and to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain the necessary FCA and Company regulatory requirements.
Only applications from UK residence will be considered
Key words: Stockbroker, Private Client Stockbroker, Senior Stockbroker, Trainee stockbroker, Junior stockbroker, Advisory Stockbroker, Execution Only Stockbroker, Discretionary Stockbroker, Sales Trader, Equity Broker, Derivatives Broker, FX Broker, Commodities Broker, Fixed Income Broker, Financial Sales Executive, Stockbroker Account Executive, Financial Services, Financial Markets, Equities, Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, CFD, Spread Betting, Stock Market.