PR Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive - Manchester (£20k - £24k)
I have an exciting opportunity to join a full service agency with a highly experienced team.
They have an excellent portfolio of clients, and due to a very high-profile account win, the Manchester office is looking for a Senior Account Executive to manage the PR for a client's multi-location PR campaign and project work, as well as working closely with their in-house marketing and creative teams.
Key Responsibilities of this exciting role include:
- Writing and issuing media releases, features and blogs on each of the schemes
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing client reports
- Monitoring and executing social media and digital campaigns with the Social Media Manager
- Working with the creative team to help enhance the campaigns
- Building on your existing media contacts to ensure coverage across all media
- Event management
- Assisting with the production of the client's publications, such as HTML newsletters
- Commissioning market research
- Liaising with the media and pitching high-quality content to journalists
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, to source opportunities for the client
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Co-ordinating location photography across the UK and attending at locations where necessary
- Assisting with any issues management including on social media
You will be entitled to a number of benefits including an iPhone, free fruit, an excellent holiday allowance, including a day off on your birthday and a competitive salary.
This is a fantastic chance to join an extremely well respected agency! 12 - 18 months agency OR in house experience is preferred.
Get in touch for further information!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.