Group Financial Planning Manager
My client is a leading SME Travel business that is experiencing rapid growth internationally and as a result is looking to hire a newly created role - Group Financial Planning Manager based in their London Head Office.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Manage and run the budget and forecasting cycle to ensure that all businesses manage and report their ongoing risks and opportunities and crystallised them in the budget and re-forecasting process.
- Work with the Regional Finance Director to understand monthly reporting variances and reflect them in the Group outlook. Will own and update the Group 3 Year Plan and 5 Year Plan - including modelling sensitivities.
- Manage the group KPI development, compile and report quarterly KPIs dashboard and ensure information reported within the group is properly aligned.
- Improve quality of business information and reporting processes for decision support.
- Qualified Accountant from a top 10 firm (ACA/ACCA/CA)
- Proven experience of modelling, business cases, presenting to Senior management teams
- Excellent Excel skills