PR B2B Account Executive
PR B2B Account Executive - Manchester City Centre £22k
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi award winning PR agency in Manchester city centre on their B2B team.
What you will do:
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Promote news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attend and promote client events to the media
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines
- Commission market research
- Coordinate studio or location photography
- Undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
Ideally you will have at least 12 months experience working in a PR agency on B2B clients.
Get in touch for more info!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.