mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator for our client based in Heywood.
The role will entail:
- Looking after a team of 3 engineers within a team of 4 Operations Coordinators.
- Assigning customer breakdowns to the correct geographical team within a set time frame.
- Ensuring their team is performing at a good level - equipment is calibrated, vans are maintained, teams are on site at the required time.
- Completing engineers paperwork and sending through for invoicing.
- Producing remedial quotes off the back of engineers work and following quotes up with customers.
- Checking in with customers after important jobs have been completed to make sure they are happy with the level of work completed.
- Producing engineers timesheets each week and booking their holidays when requested.
You will have a good telephone manner and have great interpersonal skills. You will be able to work to strict deadlines, under pressure, and be able to resolve conflicts. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential, and a good knowledge of UK geography and locations would also be desirable.
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.