Our Client, a leading Top 10 Accountancy firm, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their dedicated team !
With a generous salary of up to £28,000 on offer, this role is ideal for someone looking to continue their career within a market leading business based in London!
About the Finance Administrator role
The successful Finance Administrator will be responsible for providing an enthusiastic, effective, and efficient service, ensuring that internal and external clients receive a quality service in all respects.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the day to day allocation of department resources
- Banking any cheques and updating the corresponding cash books as necessary
- Ensuring the internal CRM database (Sage) is kept up-to-date
- Ensuring clients are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner and managing the transfer of client funds as per client SLAs
- Producing and distributing performance reports to stakeholders per SLAs
- Chasing outstanding debtors and managing debtor days
Skills the successful Finance Administrator will need:
- Proven ability in processing a high volume of transactions, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role as team leader / assistant leader
- Client care experience and an ability to liaise with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise their own and others' workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages as well as Sage
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on . Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion