130 Place Nursery
Salary £35,000-£40,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
Woking, GU21 4HF
Overview of the role
We are looking for a Nursery Manager for our new Nursery and Preschool in Woking. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the direction of the nursery from the very beginning. It will be well appointed to the highest quality standards with bright spacious rooms, brand new facilities and a custom made garden. It will be a landmark Nursery and Preschool in the area offering exemplary Early Years childcare for children aged three months to five years.
We require an experienced Manager who shares our vision to be wonderful in every way. Someone who is bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas. You will have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education. You will be an exceptional team leader and be able to lead and inspire your future team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop.
You will be joining at a very exciting time for Fennies and will be responsible for the smooth set up, development and running of the nursery. Your responsibilities will be varied and far reaching including;
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of care
- Leading and managing the staff team effectively
- Supporting the management of staff recruitment and retention
- Manage the budget and occupancy levels effectively
- Ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Develop and maintain our excellent partnerships with parents
Qualifications and experience
- At least NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent minimum. BA(Hons) or EYP an advantage
- Significant post-qualification experience and relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Significant experience working within a large stetting
- Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Lots of energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
In return we offer excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Fennies follows a Safer Recruitment and Selection Process. Following a telephone interview, face to face interview, work trial and psychometric test, you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. Employment will not begin until you have been given clearance.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We value the skills and perspectives that a diverse and representative workforce bring to us and recognise that this will enable us to meet our objectives.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow a safer recruitment policy for all positions and successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.