A market leading services provider is looking for a Bid Manager response for project managing key tenders by producing documents for bids, managing tender information and bid time-lines, and assisting with pre-sales requirements. This is a pivotal role to the further growth of the business.
Market leading brand within the business service sector, operating for over 50 years with a full range of businesses from SMEs to large corporate. They provide day to day solutions focused on high quality with the customer as their focus. They service all markets from banks to construction firms and have the most up to date technology. They operate with environmental concern and all these factors combined means they have grown so much they now require a brand new Bid Manager to be the key interface between sales and marketing.
- Take ownership of the bid process; establishing standard documentation, statistical information, and overseeing communication across the sales and marketing teams
- Project manage large bids
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that new tender responses are collated in a standard format, are proof read and issued as dictated by the tender guidelines on time and via the correct method.
- Assist with tender responses where appropriate
- Produce quality standard business documents for sales team use
- Evaluate and feedback to the business on wins and losses, and suggest and implement improvements to increase success rates
- Build relationships with relevant tender awarding bodies/ framework providers.
- Understand the key principles and requirements of ISO 27001 and GDPR and be able to effectively demonstrate compliance with all applicable information security requirements.
Key Requirements - Bid Manager
- Similar role held previously with evidence of a high rate of success with bids
- Good verbal and written communication skills - clarity in communications
- Organisational skills - with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team-working and decision making skills
- Excellent IT skills and commercial awareness
- Based in commutable distance of Manchester
Bid Manager opportunity offering a competitive basic salary and package. This is a brand new opportunity for the company and offers the chance for you to carve your own career.