A Digital Analyst is required to join our Platform Development in central Bristol on a permanent basis.
WHAT THE DIGITAL ANALYST JOB INVOLVES:
You will play a crucial role in the optimisation of multiple platforms including our MyUnite app and customer website.
Day to day you`ll be:
- Managing the delivery of analytics across all of our digital platforms and new functionality
- The implementation of the CRO programme to support the optimisation of the digital platforms
- Ensure that development plans and strategies are supported by a strong data analysis framework
- Work closely with the platform owners to understand analysis needs
- Identify opportunities for A/B/MVT testing, helping to develop those ideas and analyse the results
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
Although you may not have worked in our sector before, you will be passionate about all things digital and understand how students use digital in their lives. It`s important to us that you have:
- Leadership of the analytics tools and programs
- Expertise at using Excel, Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Experience running a CRO program
- Good knowledge of data visualisation and providing easily digestible reports
- Experience developing KPIs for different stakeholders
- Communication skills translating complex data into actionable insight
ABOUT UNITE STUDENTS:
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, religions or sexual orientations. We`re only interested in your talent, your potential and your personality and in offering you an environment where all three can develop and grow - regardless of your background. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.