Systems Manager - Aareon QL
£38,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Business Systems Manager – QL DRS and 1st Touch software systems. The successful candidate will need to manage, lead and motivate the Business Systems Administration Team, who provide support to all colleagues in all aspects of the Align System, including QL, DRS and 1st Touch software systems. Maybe you are currently a project manager working with these systems and looking for your next step.
You must have:
- Knowledge and experience of configuring Housing Management Systems.
- Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of QL, DRS and 1st Touch systems.
- Significant and in-depth customer service experience in a relevant, performance-orientated environment with proven ability to liaise effectively with internal colleagues, external agencies and service providers.
- A commitment to excellent standards of customer service and the continuous improvement of the services provided by the organisation.
- A sound understanding of housing and workforce management information systems
- Ability to collate and review complex data/information and report/make recommendations accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to including writing detailed reports and delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently and manage own priorities in conjunction with those of the organisation.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Problem definition and solving.
- People mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- Excellent decision-making ability.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role or would like to know more information please call or email .
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.