Management Accountant - Global Leader
About Our Client
A global leader in their field, our client is known for the quality of their products and the culture they provide for their staff.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the preparation of the management accounts and management information for the senior leadership for their Liverpool site. A clear and tangible career path is on offer for the right candidate in the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and presentation to senior management
- Variance analysis
- Margin reporting, sales analysis, KPI's
- Business planning and forecasting
- Payroll analysis and approvals
- Control of fixed assets
- Balance sheet reconciliations of VAT, Tax & control accounts
- Costs control
- Management of one direct report
- ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
Newly qualified/ Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA Accountant with commercial awareness and a first class communicator as this role will be involved in business partnering and challenging individuals around the business.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus 12% bonus depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package including excellent pension.
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at NC Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.