Accounts Receivable Specialist - 3-6 Months
I am currently partnering with a multinational media business based in West London who are looking to bring on board an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a three to six month period that has a strong possibility of turning permanent thereafter.
The role which will report into the Accounts Receivable Manager, will focus on the billing, invoicing and collections across a number of the businesses key revenue streams.
* Prepare and post monthly invoices for advertising sales, intercompany and affiliate sales billing
* Setting up contracts for cable/ad sales/intercompany billing
* Collating monthly subscriber reports from local European offices
* Perform credit control for affiliate sales revenue across Europe and Africa
* Produce AR balance sheet reconciliations
* Generate and distribute age debt reports to other intercompany offices
* Upload all billing transactions from internal billing system to PeopleSoft
* Responsible for preparing the bad debt reserve journal
* Posting/mailing sales invoices to intercompany offices
* Produce billing reports and reconciliations
* Maintain and prepare SOX files and reconciliations
* Ad hoc as required
To be successful in your application to this position, you will be experienced in the above duties ideally for a business within the media sector. You will also have a dynamic and growth focused attitude to your work and be keen to work closely with a team to achieve the targets you are set. Due to the immediate need of this requirement, you will also be immediately available to interview/start, or at the very outside, on one weeks notice.
If you feel you'd be a good fit for this role, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at .