Client Insurance Advisor HNW
A successful Surrey based insurance firm is looking for a new Private Client Advisor to join their busy team. Working within a growing team, we are ideally looking for someone with experience of high net worth personal lines who has a diverse book of business.
The ideal candidate will be well grounded, as well as confident to ensure their ability to maximise opportunities with existing relationships as well as forging new relationships. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Managing all levels of clients and providing a high standard of service
- Developing and growing business by cultivating relationships with commercial colleagues and existing client referrals
- Proactive approach to business development and hitting new business income and retention levels.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is not only skilled and has a willingness to learn the different markets available to them and provide a wide range of client solutions; as well as:
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have exceptional customer service and a flexible approach to work
- Be comfortable working under pressure in a varied environment
- Be CII qualified or a desire to study and pass within a 12 month timeframe
If this opportunity seems like the right fit, then apply today. Any queries please contact Absolutely Recruitment on