£28k-£35k per annum
Central London - West End
Are you looking for a unique and creative next step from your conference producer role? Are you looking to be part of an quickly expanding, fast paced and exciting business?
The company is a globally renowned event organiser provider who create impressive large scale exhibitions that make them the best in the industry. They are looking for a Conference Producer to create, manage and deliver shows in the food and drink sector. A solid writing ability, as well as creativity and a great personality, are highly sought after for the role. The department is rapidly expanding and opportunities are there to help develop and shape it, so now is the perfect time to join!
Key responsibilities of the Conference Producer are:
- High quality content creation and speaker sourcing for exhibitions
- Project management of both small bespoke projects and large scale integrated campaigns.
- Managing clients and building relationships with key contacts - to keep your finger on the pulse of the market and ensure high quality content and speakers.
- Have experience within conference production?
- Have strong writing skills?
- Have experience working with/managing clients?
- Have a commercial mind?
- Excellent networking skills?
- Have a 2:1 in a relevant degree?
If you answered yes hit apply! Or call katie on