Accounts Assistant Practice
We are delighted to be working with a reputable three partner firm of Chartered Accountants based in Chorley who due to recent promotion have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their small and friendly team. This role would ideally suit an individual looking for broader exposure and long term development opportunities.
Your duties will be varies and will include;
• Preparation of Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Preparation and review of Self-Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations for Limited Companies.
• Preparation, review and submission of VAT Returns.
• Completion of Online Submissions to HMRC and Companies House.
• Setting up new Businesses with Companies House and HMRC.
• Provision of day to day business support to Clients.
• Organising and updating relevant data using various applications.
To be considered you will have experience working within a similar role and will be currently studying towards the AAT Qualification.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package including 31 days annual leave, study support and company pension scheme.
For immediate consideration please apply to Phoebe at RK Accountancy.