Payroll Support Consultant
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Payroll Support Consultant.
- Visit customer sites for consultancy & implementation of payroll software
- Check and balance customer data before and after data conversions
- Set up software in accordance with customer requirements
- Provide guidance to the technical team for data conversions
- Manage customer requests & expectations for bespoke software changes
- Create User & Technical specifications for customer enhancements or bespoke work to the payroll software
- Create relevant documentation to support the site visits & the Projects team documentation
- Communicate with all project team members on the status of the project
- Provide 2nd line support, via telephone, email, remotely or on customer visits
- First line testing for all Payroll software
- Provide support to the Sales & Marketing team, including help with tenders, visiting potential customers & attending exhibitions
- To keep abreast of all legislative changes in the world of Payroll & European directives
The role involves travelling to client sites so a full clean UK driving license is essential. Knowledge of HR and Payroll is required.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.