Senior Front End Developer - Medical Industry
Front End Developer - up to £75,000 DOE
The role holder will build dynamic and engaging front-end applications and have a passion for modern web design and have the drive to create and deliver responsive websites. This role requires graphical design, development and user experience (UX) skills as well as a broad technical knowledge to include software development frameworks, libraries and data base technologies
- Own, build and Maintain client applications that meet the Organisation requirements and meet the stakeholders expectations working with limited supervision and in collaboration with back end developers to create client server applications with guidance from a Technical Lead when required
- Understand and contribute to the Organisation application design patterns and best practices, and design/deliver quality code that meets these standards with a keen attention to detail
- Use research, knowledge and experience to continuously improve code usability, maintainability, supportability and portability ensuring the definition, development and documentation of all technical requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications
- Stand in for more senior staff when required and support the development and mentoring of Trainee and Junior Developers as well as supervising supplier or independent contract staff
- Have a passion for learning new front-end development techniques, tools and frameworks and have the insight to know when they should be applied. In addition, coach other team members on new skills learned and technologies used in the web domain
- Liaise with customers (end users, stakeholders and executives) and translate their requirements to web code and functionality providing development estimates
- Provide guidance, expertise and knowledge to projects in the process of addressing the business requirements and to ensure technical alignment with target architecture.
- Managing work-loads with changing and competing priorities to ensure that bug fixes, changes and project deliverables meet business and UX requirements, and are designed and delivered on time and to the required quality
As part of the IT team, the job holder will be expected to perform other general roles as appropriate, (e.g. emergency cover, major systems roll outs, etc.).
Please call Liam Wilson on or email .
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP / Web recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA, PHP & Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA, PHP & Web professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA, PHP & Web market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities for JAVA / PHP / Web jobs are