Our client, a global manufacturer, seeks a Payroll Manager to join their Coventry team.
Based in their world class facility in the West Midlands, the team are looking for a new Payroll Manager to oversee the team in completing Payroll functions.
The ideal candidate for the role will possess previous experience of managing a payroll function.
Duties of the role will include:
- Ensure the Payroll for staff, plants, employees and HMRC is completed accurately and in accordance with deadlines
- Prepare and produce payroll reports to be sent to Finance teams
- Process P11D
- Provide assistance to HR teams/Controllers with payroll data support
- Comply with deadlines for collation, input & payment and Tax/NI/Pension deductions
- Monitor the audit process and ensure requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Resolve internal queries such as SOX or FOA responsibilities
- Manage the team to include each member of team having a scorecard
A salary of up to £55,000 is on offer for this role, salary will be dependent upon experience.
For more information or to apply for this role, contact Kate Campbell on or send your CV to .