Complex Care Workers
Carers, do you have complex care experience? We are looking for people to join our great team supporting local clients.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and M.S Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- We're looking for at least 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be Complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.