Information Technology | Witney, Oxford | Permanent | £30,000 + benefits
A leading care home provider is seeking an IT Trainer to join the Trust's IT and Applications Training Department. If you are looking for your next career opportunity as an IT and Applications Trainer, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying training needs, producing up to date training materials and designing and delivering engaging training for a range of IT applications used throughout the business. The IT Trainer must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrable enthusiasm for teaching.
Reporting directly to the IT Applications Manager, your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Work alongside colleagues to understand the training needs for systems and applications used in the business.
- Assist the business to identify and prioritise training needs in relation to new and future software and identify the best delivery method for each development need.
- Develop appropriate and relevant training to support the induction process of relevant staff & employees.
- Support the Business Change team in delivering training for new IT based projects.
- Design and deliver engaging IT training solutions which will assist employees to learn how to use software such as Office 365, finance systems, care planning and rostering systems, HR & recruitment and other related systems.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes.
Your skills and experience will include;
- TAP Certified IT Trainer qualification or a similar training qualification.
- A strong IT training record with relevant experience.
- Experience delivering training through multiple methods e.g. CBT, online, classroom etc.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows 10 and SharePoint with particular emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote and OneDrive.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support a diverse workforce.
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication which can be adapted to the needs of the audience.
The client is a nationwide leader in the provision of care, offering a fantastic opportunity to influence the business and deliver the full range of the trust's capabilities for the benefit of their staff and customers.