Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager DIY Products
£30-35,000 basic £45,000 OTE year one + Car + Pension + additional benefits.
This is an outstanding sales account management opportunity working for a top-end manufacturer of DIY and decorating products.
You will be responsible for developing existing and new relationships within the retail, wholesale and professional trade sector covering the South East and London. Your total account portfolio of around 300 separate accounts encompass independent retailers and distributors, multiple retailers, and national trade distributors. Making appointments is not usually necessary as the accounts know you well.
To apply you will be:
* Self-motivated, goal driven, results and detail oriented.
* Field sales experience selling into retail/wholesale or trade suppliers
* Highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships
* A well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your own conviction and decisions.
* At interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that demonstrates logical career progression
Whilst this is an account development led role it is all about relationships and requires a consummate professional with a 'soft approach' that prides themselves on delivering incredible customer service. As well as managing the accounts you will also be responsible for training the retailers own sales staff, introducing new products and helping accounts with their marketing activities. In this consultative account management role, the ability to build lasting 'win-win' business relationships, with the retailers is essential.
A key part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed. Therefore, within your CV we should be able to identify logical career progression and loyalty together with continuous improvement and achievements.
The role is covering the South East and London with the successful candidate living in the territory.
To apply email your CV with a short covering note to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563